Saturday, October 27, 2007

Storyboard | Dialogue: Conan, Early Letterman...

I needed some distance from the CIs, so I worked further on Frank's assignment; first of all, here's a little storyboard for the first half of the animation...

for this blogversion I took all comments off it, even I could barely read them ^^



After having finished the storyboard I tried to figure out what this scene consists of. Basically, it's the background (containing playing kids), a big fat wall with a graffiti (I changed the "death"-graffiti in favor of a more graphic display) plus some detail like a tree and a graffitican. Therefor I sketched, scanned and worked them over in Photoshop.



For the background and the wall I decided to use good ol' sketchup again...



When I had all the basic parts for the scene I started assembling them. This is a pretty final shot of it:



Up next: I'll work out the main characters and try to figure out After Effects :) In the meantime I'll rip the audiofile apart so I can match the sentences to the scenes.

But before that I'll need a good night of sleep. seeya!

No comments: